Terms of the company Monolith Store
§1 Validity towards entrepreneurs and definitions:
(1) The following terms and conditions apply to all transactions between us and a consumer 'valid at the time the order is placed.
(2) "consumer" in the sense of these terms and conditions is any natural person who enters into a transaction for a purpose that is neither commercial nor their independent vocational activity may be attributed.
§2 conclusion of a contract, Storage of contract:
(1) The following rules on the conclusion of the contract apply to orders via our internet shop http://www.monolith-shop.com.
(2) In case of concluding the contract, the contract with
Harmony meadow 2
Registration number CHE-385 534 843
Register Amtsgericht St.Gallen
(3) The presentation of goods in our online shop are not legally binding contract offer on our part, but only a non-binding invitation to consumers to order goods. By ordering the desired goods, the consumer makes a binding offer for him to conclude a purchase contract.
(4) Upon receipt of an order in our online shop the following rules apply: The consumer makes a binding contract offer by successfully passes the proposed in our Internet Shop ordering procedure.
This order involves the following steps:
1) Select the desired goods
2) Confirm by clicking the "Order" button
3) verification of the particulars in the cart
4) pressing the button "Checkout"
5) Sign the online shop after registration and entering the applicant information (email address and password).
6) Repeated testing and correction of the respective input data.
7) Binding sending the order by clicking on the "chargeable buy" or "buy"
Consumers can reach before the mandatory sending the order by pressing the contained in the Internet browser used by him "back" key to the control of its information back to the website on which the information provided by the customer are recorded and correct input errors or by closing the Internet browser Bestellvorgang abbrechen.Wir acknowledge receipt of your order directly through an automatically generated e-mail ( "Order confirmation"). With this we accept your offer.
(8) Storage of contract for purchase via our Internet shop:
We save the contract text and send you the order data and our Terms of Pere-mail. The terms and conditions at any time, see also under http://www.monolith-shop.com/service/general-terms-conditions. Your past orders, you can in our customer area under My Account -> My Orders See.
§3 Prices, shipping costs, payment, maturity:
(1) The prices include VAT and other price components. There are also possible shipping costs.
(2) The consumer has the possibility of paying in advance, PayPal, credit card (Visa and Mastercard) or Postcard and post e-payment.
(3) If the consumer has elected to pay in advance, so he agrees to the purchase price to be paid immediately after the conclusion.
(4) When buying on the bill, payment on the date specified in the bill calendar (14 calendar days after the invoice date) is due for payment. The payment 'purchase on account' does not exist for all offers and requires, among other successful credit check by C & S.
(1) If we have not clearly stated in the product description, all products offered by us can be shipped immediately.
(2) The risk of accidental loss and accidental deterioration of the purchased object, including delivery purchase at the delivery of the item to the buyer on this about.
§5 Retention of title:
We reserve title to the goods until full payment of the purchase price.
You can cancel your contract within 14 days without giving reasons in writing (eg letter, fax, e-mail.) Or - if the goods before the deadline expires - by returning the goods. The period begins upon receipt of this instruction in writing, but not before receiving the goods to the consignee (in case of recurring deliveries of similar goods not before receiving the first partial delivery) and also does not fulfill our obligations under Article 246 § 2 in connection with § 1 . 1 and 2 EGBGB and our obligations according to § 312g para. 1 sentence 1 BGB in conjunction with Article 246 § 3 BGB. To safeguard the withdrawal period is sufficient to send the revocation or thing.
The revocation must be sent to:
Harmony meadow 2
consequences of Withdrawal
In case of an effective cancellation the mutually received benefits returned and any benefits (eg. As interest). You can use the service received (z. B. advantages) zurückgewähren us not or partially or only in deteriorated condition or issue, you have to pay us compensation. For the deterioration and derived benefits, you must pay compensation only in so far as the benefits or the deterioration is due to a deal with the matter, beyond the consideration of the characteristics and functioning. By "testing the properties and functioning" means the testing and trying out the goods, as it is about in the store and customary ist.Paketversandfähige things to be returned at our risk. You have to bear the cost of returning the goods if the delivered goods ordered and corresponds to the price of the products does not exceed an amount of 40 euros or if you at a higher price the thing at the time of the revocation yet the return or a have provided contractually agreed partial payment. Otherwise, the return is free for you. Not parcel things are picked up. Obligations to refund payments must be fulfilled within 30 days. The period begins with the dispatch of your revocation or thing for us with their receipt.
End of revocation
§7 Contractual regulation regarding the return costs upon withdrawal:
If you exercise your right of withdrawal, so in accordance with § returned the case applies 357 para. 2 BGB, following agreement under which you have to bear the cost of returning the goods if the delivered goods ordered corresponds andwhen the price an amount 40 Euro does not exceed or if you have not yet paid the consideration or a contractually agreed partial payment at a higher price the thing at the time of cancellation.
Otherwise, the return is free for you.
§8 contract language:
When contract language is exclusively German.
§ 9 Customer service:
Our customer service for questions and complaints is available weekdays from Monday to Friday 08:00 to 19: 00h under through live chat, email and phone
Phone: 0800 848 038
Prior Conditions September 2015